Have you ever wanted to have a renewed glow to your skin? Have you tried several treatment options such as peels or microdermabrasion, but are left with red, irritated skin? If that’s the case, you’ve probably sought out new techniques or treatments to help you rejuvenate your appearance without the pain. We are proud to offer you one of the most popular in-office treatments to date, the HydraFacial.
What is a HydraFacial?
A HydraFacial is a medical grade form of facial resurfacing that clears out your pores but also hydrates your skin. It works to resurface the skin by using a HydraPeel Tip pen-like device providing your face with cleansing, exfoliation, and hydration all in a single treatment process. It is a non-invasive and non-surgical procedure that can be customized to treat other skin conditions leaving you with little to no discomfort or downtime.
It is a three-step process: cleanse, hydrate, and protect.
1. A Deep Clean. This step cleanses your face with the use of gentle exfoliation and resurfacing chemicals to remove dead skin cells and excess oils which improves your skin texture and tone.
2. Extraction and Hydration. The loosened dirt, debris, and other impurities deep within the pores are removed with painless suction. This portion also includes intense moisturizers that nourish and quench your skin from any moisture loss that took place during exfoliation.
3. Fuse and Protect. This step focuses on hydrating, using custom serums to nourish, and protect your skin. Specialized serums saturate the skin’s surface to maximize your glow. Other serums can be infused during this step and can be entirely customizable to your skin’s needs and goals.
Some of the reasons why the HydraFacial is so popular include the fact that there are minimal side effects and no downtime afterward. Following treatment, you’ll want to allow your face to rest to fully benefit from the facial. The next morning you can resume your normal routine and even apply makeup. Some patients with sensitive skin do report minimal irritation from the customized serums and treatment.
HydraFacial treatment can target:
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Elasticity and firmness
- Skin texture, tone, and vibrancy
- Sunspots and brown spots
- Oily skin
- Enlarged and blocked pores
HydraFacials are safe and effective at treating all skin types and skin tones.
How does the HydraFacial differ from other treatment options?
Microdermabrasion and chemical peels are common treatment options to renew and rejuvenate the skin but can leave patients with pain, discomfort, and redness. HydraFacials are designed to be used without heavy abrasion or the use of heavy chemicals. It also provides results that last longer than other facials, but we recommend coming in every four to six weeks for another one if you enjoy the results of our treatment.
What truly separates the HydraFacial from other treatments is the unique design of the system. HydraFacials use a vortex-fusion system to exfoliate, extract, and hydrate the skin without causing pain to the patient. The spiral design combined with vacuum suction creates the vortex effect that allows for the easy extraction of dirt and debris from pores while infusing the skin with hydrating serums.
The HydraFacial can also be combined with other facial aesthetic treatments as well such as IPL, microneedling, laser hair removal and more. By combining the HydraFacial with other facial products or procedures you will better prepare your skin and enhance the results.
If you would like more information on HydraFacials or would like to schedule a consultation, contact Sinclair Healthcare today.